Metsulfuron Methyl 20% WP Herbicide
Mode of Action: POST EMERGENT HERBICIDE FOR BROAD LEAVED WEEDS
- Metro belongs to sulfonylurea group.
- It is recommended on Wheat, Rice and Sugarcane crops.
- Metro is a selective systemic weedicide for controlling several Broad Leaf Weeds.
- It can be used at 25 to 35 days of sowing in Wheat crop and 5 to 10 days of transplanting in Paddy.
Features and USP:
- Metro is safe for wheat crop and it gives the quality yield.
- It is also safe for environment, animals and human beings.
- Metro is a selective post emergence herbicide.
- It is rapidly absorbed through foliage and plant’s roots. It requires clear sky at time of application.
- Metro is an excellent partner as combination with other weedicides.
Recommendation of Metsulfuron Methyl 20% WP Herbicide
|Recommended Crops||Recommended Weeds||Dosage Per Acre||Waiting period (days)|
|Formulation (g)||Dilution in water (Litres)|
|Wheat||Chenopodium album, Melilotus indica, Lathyrus aphaca, Anagallis arvensis, Vicia sativa, Cirsium arvense||8||200-240||80|
|Rice (transplanted)||Cyperus rotundus, Spheanochlea sp., Fimbristylis sp., Ludwigia parviflora, Marsilea quadrifoliata||8||200-240||60|
|Sugarcane||Cyperus esculentus, Amaranthus virdis, Portulaca oleracea, Parthenium hysterophorus, Trianthema sp., Cleome viscosa, Solanum sp., Commelina benghalensis, Euphorbia sp., Digeria sp.||12||200-240||346|
Note: Always use Flood Jet or Flat Fan nozzle for herbicide spray
Country of Origin - India