Hexaconazole 5% SC Fungicide
Mode of Action: SYSTEMIC AND CONTACT FUNGICIDE
- YUVVA belongs to triazole group of fungicide. It is highly systemic fungicide having protective and curative action.
- It is useful for controlling Powdery mildews, Rusts and Leaf spots in cereals, Oil seeds, horticultural and plantation crops and also for the effective control of Rice Sheath blight.
- YUVVA is a trizole fungicide which has very good compatibility with strobulin fungicide and gives longer protection under continuous fungal attack.
Features and USP:
- YUVVA is compatible with commonly used pesticides except with lime. sulphur, bordeaux mixture or a alkaline solutions.
- It is highly cost effective fungicide for leaf spot diseases and can be applied near root zone.
- YUVVA molecule is effective till date and no resistance is reported against it.
- It has low toxicity to mammals, fish, birds, and beneficial insects.
Recommendation of Hexaconazole 5% SC Fungicide -
|Crops||Pest||Dosage Per Acre||Waiting period (days)|
|Grapes||Powdery mildew||200 - 400||14|
Country of Origin: India
Based on 1 review
good product and value for money, used on grapes and got good results, plants are free from fungus now