Dinotefuran 20% SG Insecticide
MODE OF ACTION - Diana disrupts nervous system mechanism of the targeted insect when the insect either ingests or absorbs the active into its body.
PRODUCT FEATURES -
- Fast Action: Systemic insecticide quickly gets absorbed into the plant parts effectively kill the target pests.
- Unique mode of action: Effective and longer duration control over the population of target pests that are resistant to existing molecules.
- Translaminar activity: Helps in killing the pests hidden underside of the leaves.
- Phytotonic Effect: Keeps the crop green and healthy which results in increase.
- Rain Fastness: Quickly absorbed by the leaves and remain effective even if it rains 3hrs after the Diana application.
Directions of Use : Uniform foliar spray of advised dose is recommended with knapsack sprayer fitted with hollow cone nozzle.
METHOD & TIME OF APPLICATION - Spray to be initiated when pest population reach Economic Threshold Level (ETL).
Recommended Crop, Pest and Dose of Dinotefuran 20% SG Insecticide -
|PHI (in days)|
|Cotton||White Fly, Jassids, Aphids & Thrips||50-60||200||15|
|Rice||Brown plant hopper||60-80||200||21|
SAFETY INSTRUCTION AND ANTIDOTE -
- Uniform spray should be advisable.
- Use proper recommended water volume for batter result.
- Wear safety equipment’s such as gloves, aprons, masks, etc.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation the spray mist, fog and vapors.
- Take bath properly after application.
- Antidote – No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.
Country of Origin - India