Azoxystrobin 18.2% + Difenoconazole 11.4% SC
- Powerful combination: Synergy of two advanced chemistry and have multisite action.
- Double efficiency: Rapid uptake through plant parts Inhibits spore germination, translaminar and xylem mobility within the plant reduces spread of disease.
- Wide spectrum Usage: Used for fruits, vegetables, field crops as well as garden.
- Long lasting control: Through Preventive, Curative and Systemic action.
Recommendation of Azoxystrobin 18.2% + Difenoconazole 11.4% SC
|Corp Name||Disease Name||Dose per Acre||Waiting Period (In Days)|
|Maize||Blight, Downy Mildew||200ml||26|
|Wheat||Powdery Mildew, Rust||200ml||35|
|Paddy||Sheath Blight, Blast||200ml||31|
|Tomato||Early Blight, Late Blight||200ml||5|
|Chili||Powdery Mildew, Anthracnose||200ml||5|
MODE OF ACTION
- It’s a dual systemic fungicide which inhibits spore germination at the early stage of fungal development. Thus, it protects the crop against invasion by fungal pathogens.
- Systemic fungicide : absorbed by leaves, roots, seeds.
Country of Origin - India