Glufosinate Ammonium 13.5% SL herbicide
It is a non-selective post emergence herbicide used for the control of annual and perennial weeds in tea garden.
Recommended usage -
|Crop||Weeds||Dose per acre||Time of Application|
|Tea||Imperata cylindrica, Borreria hispida, panicum repens, Agertum conzoides, Elusine indica, paspalum conjugatum, digitaria spp, Commelina spp||1000-1320||3-5 leaf weed stage|
Appication method -
- Only directed spray – on weeds .
- Weeds should be in actively growing stage – 4-6 inches high.
- Minimum 6 hrs rain free period after spray.
- Ensure proper spray coverage with sufficient spray volume on the weeds.
- Good against Hard to kill weeds
- Safe to applicator with recommended safety measures
- Low spray drift injury to crop
- Safe to Soil
Country Of Origin - India