Gibberellic Acid 0.001% L (Plant Growth Regulator)
It is a metabolic enhancer that contains blend of Gibberellic acid Seaweed and Micronutrients which stimulate & regulate the plant growth to give more yield and better quality.
- KUDRAT is a metabolic enhancer that contains Gibberellic Acid 0.001%L which stimulate & regulate the plant growth.
- It increase plant growth and crop yield.
- KUDRAT improves plant health and sustained productivity.
- It enhances photosynthesis and plant metabolism.
- It allows the production of bigger leaves and root system.
- KUDRAT increase cell growth in stems, leaves and roots.
- It reduces flower and fruit dropping and enhances quality of produce.
- KUDRAT stimulate flower, enlarge fruit and boost crop yields.
- It improves micronutrients and water uptake through root initiation and development.
- Improve establishment and growth of young plants produced from cuttings, seed or plugs.
- KUDRAT can be used as a seed dormancy breaker.
- It delays aging of leaves.
- KUDRAT provides essential nutritional support, activates the plant physiological and metabolic activities.
- It enhances synthesis of organic compounds that are useful for plant growth functioning.
- KUDRAT increase soil microbial activity and higher nutrient uptake.
- It helps to withstand stress conditions like drought, frost and attack of insects by improving immunity.
- KUDRAT is compatible with commonly used fertilizers and pesticides except Sulphur, copper fungicides and Bordeaux mixture.
- It should not be mixed with alkaline substances.
MODE OF ACTION
- Kudrat is a metabolic enhancer that contains Gibberellic Acid 0.001%L which stimulate & regulate the plant growth.
- Kudrat acts synergistically with plant metabolism and accelerates the growth functions of the plant. It also improves the physiological efficiency of the crop by stimulating the hormonal and enzymatic activities and increases the yield and quality of the crop produce.
METHOD & TIME OF APPLICATION
- Uniform foliar spray is recommended for batter result.
- Shake the bottle well before using the product.
- Mix recommended dose of Kudrat (1ml/litre of water) in appropriate amount of water and stir well and spray with Knapsack Sprayer.
- It can also be used in drip irrigation.
- It should be used as pre-flowering and fruit development Stage.
|Crop||Purpose||CIB DOSE / Ha||Water volume litre/ha|
||To increase the yield and quality of the crop produce||180 ml/ha||450-500 litre/ha|
|Short duration varieties 20-25DAT|
|Medium duration varieties 30-35 DAT|
|Long duration varieties 40-45 DAT|
|Sugarcane||a)First spray 40-45 DAP||180 ml/ha||450-500 litre/ha|
|b)Second spray 70-80 DAS|
||a) First spray 40-45 DAP||180 ml/ha||450-500 litre/ha|
|b) Second spray: At the time of ball formation|
||a) First spray at flowering (30-35 DAS)||180 ml/ha||450-500 litre/ha|
|b) Second spray at the time of flowering|
|Banana||a) First spray 3rd month||270 ml/ha||450-500 litre/ha|
|b) Second spray 5th month|
|Third spray at the time of fruit formation|
||a) First spray 45 DAS||180 ml/ha||450-500 litre/ha|
|b) Second spray 65 DAS|
|Cauliflower||a) First spray 45 DAS||180 ml/ha||450-500 litre/ha|
|b) Second spray 65 DAS|
|Grapes||a) First spray 30-35 days after pruning||180 ml/ha||450-500 litre/ha|
|b) Second during the match head stage|
|Brinjal, Okra||a)First spray 34 DAP||450 ml/ha||450-500 litre/ha|
|b)Second spray 70 DAP|
|c)Third spary 105 DAP|
|Onion||First spray 25-30 DAP||180 ml/ha||450-500 litre/ha|
|Mulberry||First spray: 15-20 days after harvest||450 ml/ha||450-500 litre/ha|
Country of origin: India
Based on 2 reviews
Can I apply gibbralicacid in Paddy nursery
Quality of product is great and results are amazing.