Halosulfuron Methyl 75% WG Herbicide
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Efficacy at Low Dose: Hoka provides outstanding control of Cyperus rotundus at 36 gm/acre. It also offers soil residual activity and controls late emerging weeds. Compared to traditional herbicides it's dosage is low.
- Nutrient uptake checked: Hoka checks nutrient uptake by Cyperus rotundus within 24 hrs of application resulting in good healthy crop.
- Safe to Crop: Hoka does not harm the crop of Sugarcane & Maize.
- Strong Soil Residual Action: Hoka has strong residual action due to which it controls new germinating Cyperus rotundus.
- Reduced Weeding Expenses: Hoka gives freedom from repeated manual weeding which leads to saving manual labour cost in herbicides application.
- Increase Yield: Hoak results in more yield hence more profits.
Recommended usage of Halosulfuron Methyl 75% WG Herbicide -
|Corp Name||Disease Name||Dosage/Ha||Waiting Period (In Days)|
|AI (gm)||Formulation (gm)||Dilluted In Water (Ltr)|
|Sugarcane||Cyperus Compestris Rotundus||60-67.5||80-90||375||294|
Country of Origin - India