Thiamethoxam 12.6% + Lambda Cyhalothrin 9.5% ZC Insecticide
MODE OF ACTION: STOMACH & CONTACT INSECTICIDE
Rafale has an irreversible blockage of postsynaptic nicotinic acetylcholine receptors leads to the hyperexcitation of the nerves. Hyperexcitation followed by convulsions and eventual paralysis of the insects. This results in the death of insects.
RAFALE belongs to neonicotinoid & pyrethroid group insecticides. Offered Thiamethoxam 12.6% + Lambda Cyhalothrin 9.5% ZC exhibits good crop outlook and better greening with more branches and flower initiation.
Features and USP:
- RAFALE has a quick stomach and contact activity.
- Its evident results in treated crops with more greenness & branching.
- RAFALE has excellent rain fastness.
- It is absorbed rapidly by the roots and foliage and trans located acropetally in the Xylem.
- RAFALE gives quick knockdown and long residual control.
- It protects the crop from viral disease by controlling insects which acts as a vector.
Application and Method of use of Thiamethoxam 12.6% + Lambda Cyhalothrin 9.5% ZC insecticide –
|Recommended crops||Recommended Pest||Dose per acre in ml||Dilution in water in liters||Waiting period days|
|Maize||Aphids,Shootfly ,stem borer||50||200||42|
|Groundnut||Leafhopper,Leaf eating caterpillar||60||200||28|
|Soybean||Stem fly, Semilooper,Girdle beetle||50||200||48|
|Chilli||Thrips, Fruit borer||60||200||3|
|Tea||Thrips, Semilooper, Teo mosquito bug||60||160||1|
|Tomato||Thrips, whitefly, Fruit borer||50||200||5|
Country of Origin - India
Boht badia dawa hai
Contains 2 technicals and good result