Triacontanol 0.1% EW
Energy is a Triacontanol-based plant growth promoter for foliar application to improve crop yield.
Mode of Action:
- Improves permeability of cell wall.
- Triggers Photosynthetic activity by retention of carbon dioxide in cells.
- Increased enzymatic activity and anti-oxidant compounds.
- Promotes chlorophyll synthesis, imparting green colour to plant.
- Enhanced photosynthesis and absorption of nutrients.
- Absorption & translocation of more nutrients and solutes by cell walls.
- Improved branching and increased leaf area.
- Leads to more starch production, increased plant mass, giving high yield.
- Increase in quantitative and qualitative produce.
Recommended use of Triacontanol 0.1% EW -
|Crop(s)||Dose/HA(Lts.)||Dilution in water (Lts.)||Waiting period (in Days)|
|Cotton||0.25||400-500||1st spray -45 days after planting. 2nd spray-65 days after planting. 3rd spray- 85 days after
|Tomato||0.25||400-500||1st spray-25 days after planting. 2nd spray – 45 days after planting, 3rd spray 65 days after
|Rice||0.25||400-500||1st spray – 25 days after planting, 2nd spray – 45 days after planting. 3 rd spray 65 days after
|Chillies||0.25||400-500||1st spray – 25 days after planting, 2nd spray – 45 days, after planting, 3rd spray- 65 days after
|Groundn ut||0.25||400-500||1st spray – 25 days after planting, 2nd spray – 45 days after planting 3rd spray – 65 days
Country of Origin - India
Not bad.not like miracular
It promotes plant growth