IFFCO Nano Urea is a nanotechnology-based revolutionary Agri-input that provides nitrogen to plants. Nano Urea is a sustainable option for farmers towards smart agriculture and combat climate change. These fulfill the plant nutrient requirement as a fertilizer since Nano urea is bio-available to plants because of its desirable particle size of about 20-50 nm and more surface area (10,000 times over 1 mm urea prill) and a number of particles (55,000 nitrogen particles over 1 mm urea prill). Hence, Nano Urea increases its availability to crops by more than 80% resulting in higher Nutrient Use efficiency. In addition to this, Nano urea helps in minimizing the environmental footprint by reducing the loss of nutrients from agriculture fields in the form of leaching and gaseous emissions which used to cause environmental pollution and climate change.
1. It effectively fulfills crop nitrogen requirements, increases leaf photosynthesis, root biomass, effective tillers & branches,
2. Enhances Farmer's income by an increase in crop productivity and reduction in input cost.
3. Because of higher efficiency, it can reduce the requirement of conventional Urea by 50 % or more.
4. Farmers can easily store or handle one bottle (500 ml) of Nano Urea
5. It helps conserve soil, air, and water quality.
Rate, Time & Method Of Application :
1. Mix 2 to 4 ml of Nano urea in one Liter of water and spray on crop leaves at active growth stages.
2. For best results apply 2 foliar sprays* -
• 1st spray at active tillering/branching stage (30-35 Days after Germination or 20-25 Days after Transplanting)
• 2nd spray 20-25 days after the 1st spray or before flowering in the crop.
3. Note - Don't cut nitrogen applied through DAP or complex fertilizer at the basal stage. Reduce only top dressed Urea applied in 2-3 splits; the Number of sprays of Nano Urea can be increased depending upon the crop and its nitrogen requirement)
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Shake well the bottle before use
2. Use a flat fan or cut nozzles for spraying on the leaves.
3. Spray during morning or evening hours to avoid dew.
4. If rain occurs within 12 hours of the spray of Nano urea, it is advised to repeat the spray.
5. Nano Urea can easily be mixed with biostimulants, 100 % water-soluble fertilizers, and agrochemicals. It is always advised to go for a jar test before mixing and spraying for compatibility.
6. To check the list of agrochemicals that are scientifically tested for both chemical and physical compatibility with nano urea for field application
7. For better results, Nano urea should be used within 1 year from the date of its manufacturing.
SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS :
1. Nano-Urea has been tested for biosafety and toxicity as per the guidelines of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), the Government of India, and OECD international guidelines.
2. Nano urea is safe for the user; safe for flora and fauna and is non-toxic, however, it is recommended to use a face mask and gloves while spraying on the crop.
3. Store in a dry place avoiding high temperatures and keep away from the reach of children and pets
Country of Origin - India