Nutrimag Magnesium Sulphate Fertilizer
Magnesium is one of the secondary micronutrient which is very essential for photosynthesis. It is associated with activation of enzymes, energy transfer, production of proteins and matabolism of carbohy-drates. Magnesium deficiency usually occurs in light acidic soils and high rainfall areas.
Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency : Inter- Veinal chlorosis of older leaves in which veins remain green and the inter-veinal area turns yellow. The leaves may remain small and leaves drop prematurely.
Benefits of Nutrimag Nutrimag Magnesium Sulphate Fertilizer :
- Keep plants healthy and green
- Increases the absorption of other nutrients from soil.
- Plants become resistant for diseases
- Improves the quality and quantity of the produce.
- Provides nutrient requirement and correct the Magnesium deficiency
Directions for use : For foliar spray dissolve 500 gms in 200 litres of water and spray on both the sides of the leave at a interval of 20 days Use (wetting spreading agent) for better absorption through leaves