Pretilachlor 37% EW
- It is pre- emergence selective herbicide for transplanted rice.
- It controls grass, broad leaf and sedge weeds.
- dissolves quickly and spreads fast and has an effective action.
- It is suitable to use and safe for the crop and environment
- It is suggested to use It between 0-5 days after transplanting of paddy.
- is also suggested to avoid flooding the field up to 24 hours after application.
Mode of action of Pretilachlor 37% EW -
Selective herbicide. It is taken up readily by the hypocotyls, mesocotyls and coleoptiles, and to a lesser extent, by the roots of germinating weeds.
It is a broad spectrum selective pre-emergence to early post emergence rice herbicide.
exhibits highly efficient control of a variety of weeds like annual grasses, sedges and broad leaved weeds.
It controls weeds by inhibiting its growth and reducing the cell division.
No adverse effect like stunting or yellowing of crop, rather gives greening effect to the crop.
|Crop||Weed Species||Dosage/acre(ml)||Dilution in Water (Liter)||
|Echinochloa colonum, E. crusgall, Cyperus difformis , C. iria, Digitaria sanguinalis, Frimbristylis miliacea, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parvifora, Monnchoria vaginalis||600-750||200(Spray Appl)||90|
Country of Origin - India