Propiconazole 13.9% + Difenoconazole 13.9% EC Fungicide
- Kerovit is a mixture of triazole fungicides.
- It is recommended to control of Sheath blight and dirty panicle disease in paddy.
- Kerovit in rice applied for timely protection at early (25-30 DAT) vegetative stage results into more productive tillers.
- Its ability to fight disease leading to better disease management and healthy flag leaf hence gives better yield.
- Kerovit gives healthy & productive tillers, setting maximum yield potential.
- Propiconazole is steroid demethylation ergosterol biosynthesis inhibitor.
- Difenconazole is sterol demethylation inhibitors. Inhibits cell membrane ergo sterol biosynthesis, stopping development of the fungus.
Mode of action -
- Propiconazole is systemic foliar fungicide with protective and curative action, with translocation acropetally in the xylem.
- Difenconazole is systemic fungicide with preventive and curative action. Absorbed by the leaves. With acropetally and strong translaminar translocation.
Recommended usage of Propiconazole 13.9% + Difenoconazole 13.9% EC Fungicide -
|Crop||Common name of the Pest||Dose/acre(ml)||Dilution in||Waiting Period(Days)|
|Paddy||Sheath Blight , Dirty panicle (Grain discolouration)||0.7-1.04 ml/Ltr||200||46|
Country of Origin - India
Based on 1 review